Re: Spring Hollow Sir Guy is gone

Shari Starr

Megan, I send you comfort & love & hugs in the passing to spirit of your beautiful, longtime friend, Guy. I am today celebrating the life of my lifetime friend Snickers who passed to spirit a year ago today. If it hadn't been for my being in the ECIR group I wouldn't have know about the Hoofbeats In Heaven yahoo support group which one of the ECIR members told me about. Come find us if you need us. It has been a HUGE help to me. I still cry often for my love but I've found that Snickers is still with me in every day in spirit. I thought that the raw, heart wrenching grief would never leave but I am remembering the good days more than the worst day ever. Big hugs are being sent to you along with my prayers. A candle will be brightly shining tonight from Western, Wa in Guy's honor & in honor of the love the 2 of you share. Hugs, Fly Free Snickers mom

Shari

ECIR June, 2013

Western, WA