Hay problem

Sue

Hi Everyone,

I have a hay problem.  My results for this years hay came back as 25.4% sugars and starches combined, Busy's numbers for insulin, glucose and ACTH are all above the top end.  I won't even consider trying to soak the sugar out of this hay.  I understand that I can just feed Ontario Dehy Timothy Complete cubes and add Vitamin E, Salt and flax but does he need additional fiber?

I also want to put out there if I can, please, if there is anyone in Central Ontario (Toronto to Ottawa) that knows of a hay producer that has hay that is suitable for our horses, Thanks.  I will post this under Horsekeeping too.

Sue and Busy
Kingston, ON
October 2010