Re: Hay problem


Sue
 

Hi Linda,

I have asked the BO to hold off giving Busy any of the new hay until I asked what amount of this hay would you recommend I give to Busy right now?

His blood work numbers were just over the limit this spring and indicated that he was  at a severe risk of laminitis so I  feel I need your advise and expertise  before I move forward.

Is it safe to give him this hay or should I wait for the second cut and just feed him ODTBC?

When the seasonal rise kicks in at the end of this month will that add to the risk factor?

Thanks

Sue and Busy
Kingston, ON
October 2010

Join main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.