Re: IR specific grass hay field

gypsylassie

---In EquineCushings@..., <threecatfarm@...> wrote :

I don't have an answer to your question directly but wanted to suggest talking to the soil/forage expert at your cooperative extension.  You may have thought of this already.

Thanks Nancy,
Back when the boys were able to graze, I got help with toxic weed identification in my pasture.  But now, with all the problems IL. has, some of the offices have been closed and some don't have anyone who can help anymore.   But I haven't tried them lately, so that's a good place to start.  Maybe they're starting to get "back in business".  Thanks again,
Laura K. Chappie & Beau, who are very happy that Dad is coming out to scratch their haunches again.
N.IL. 2011