Re: Is this low grade laminitis?

melodie miller <mellow_miller@...>

Oh My,  this is very disturbing. I felt something was wrong this past trim (2 days ago) as this is the second time she is very sore AFTER the trim.  I feel terrible thinking I have hurt my poor horse, I love her so.... I took her off the track at just-turned-5 and have taken the "slow route" building her confidence and trust.

I have scheduled x-rays for this week, as soon as the vet can come out. I will certainly take the pics as you suggested. No problem at all. I am so very thankful for any help.
I just feel terrible.
BTW.. I  would never ride her sore. Ever.

I work daily so the pics won't be posted until tomorrow evening sometime.

Again, thank you so much for your help.
Yours'
Melodie

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 2:09 PM, "shilohmom@... [EquineCushings]" wrote:

Hi Melodie,

Thanks for adding the newer shots. There are definite issues with Amelia's trim, enough that they could be the sole source of her ongoing soreness and abscessing. I moved all of your photos into one album on ECHistory8:

Yahoo! Groups