Re: Is this low grade laminitis?

Lorna Cane

Hi Melodie,

It's all going to come together.Your girl is very lucky to have you,so you're not allowed to look back.You're both on your way now.

We ask everyone to sign their name,location,and date they joined the group,plus adding the link to their case history.If you can do that each time you post a message,it will be very useful to those helping you help your girl.

Also,we ask everyone to delete the old message from their post,so that people on Digest don't have to scroll and scroll through everything they have already read to get to a new message.
It also makes it much easier to do a search for information in the future.

It'll get easier,so just keep breathing.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup