Re: Is this low grade laminitis?

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Melodie,

This isn't your fault and Amelia is lucky to have you as such a caring owner so no more self-flagellation - OK :) . You have very good instincts, which is a huge plus for your girl. It is highly likely you "inherited" these issues as they are common in the TB racing world and also the broodmare scene. We see them here on an almost daily basis. What matters is that the issues have been identified and that you are working to clarify and correct them.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

---In EquineCushings@..., <mellow_miller@...> wrote :

Oh My,  this is very disturbing. I felt something was wrong this past trim (2 days ago) as this is the second time she is very sore AFTER the trim.  I feel terrible thinking I have hurt my poor horse, I love her so.... I took her off the track at just-turned-5 and have taken the "slow route" building her confidence and trust