Re: Requirements for ACTH Testing?

Elva J Mico

On 7/14/2014 10:26 AM, Ferne Fedeli fedelif@... [EquineCushings]
wrote:
Mercy! Good thing I'm skipping Glucose. I'm just doing ACTH,
Insulin & Leptin... My guy has consistently higher insulin than he
should, but the Leptin has been within limits the last couple of
times (barely). Ferne Fedeli No. California 4/2010
Ferne, I think be glad his leptin isn't too low. Beau's is very low and I guess he thinks he is full and I have serious problems getting him to eat at all. I can't find his last reading, it's here somewhere but I think his leptin level was 2.something....can't remember the numbers of something, maybe like 72. Will try to find the last blood report.

Elva and angel Satin
2004/NM
Beau and Whiskey