Re: Requirements for ACTH Testing?

ferne fedeli

His Leptin wasn't borderline low, it was borderline high.  the range is 1-4 and he was 4...
Ferne Fedeli
No. California
4/2010

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 10:00 AM, ejm ejmico@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

On 7/14/2014 10:26 AM, Ferne Fedeli fedelif@... [EquineCushings]
wrote:

> Mercy! Good thing I'm skipping Glucose. I'm just doing ACTH,
> Insulin & Leptin... My guy has consistently higher insulin than he
> should, but the Leptin has been within limits the last couple of
> times (barely). Ferne Fedeli No. California 4/2010

Ferne, I think be glad his leptin isn't too low. Beau's is very low and
I guess he thinks he is full and I have serious problems getting him to
eat at all. I can't find his last reading, it's here somewhere but I
think his leptin level was 2.something....can't remember the numbers of
something, maybe like 72. Will try to find the last blood report.

Elva and angel Satin
2004/NM
Beau and Whiskey