Re: Emmie in July.TWH.NH

Nancy C

Just so everyone is on the same page....I've been helping Emmie with finding hay and balancing her diet only.  The hay Emmie has is extraordinarilyly nice this yea.  Good protein, good majors, low iron and Mn.  Good DE and digestibility.  Same as my geldings Beau and Skip will be eating.

Ellen has a number of advisers and I felt I would just confuse things by getting into other areas of DDT+E.

Ellen - Curious if you did more blood work because I think the last conclusion here was that she was not IR and that her  issues were driven by Lyme disease.

Hope Emmie is having a good day.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook