Re: slightly off topic.. anyone heard of ' Hops " in horses?

bigwhitevan2002

Hmm...
well I will talk to owner and see if the next time she has the vet over or when she trailers this mare back to the clinic they will pull insulin/ leptin and glucose etc... the mare is also on lots of vitamin E per vet instructions,

I have given her some California trace to give the mare also, and she has purchased her own, we are deficient in selenium, and it seems pretty good for that,   I also have suggested mag ox which she is doing..
I will keep trying, the horse is only 4 and could be so great as a trail horse..such a waste right now..makes me sad.

Thanks all...

Julie
Oregon 06