Re: Bounce Blood test results

Ruth Vale

I wrote previously:
    Problem last year was not that he was obese (not) but rather he was carrying small fat pockets in the wrong places and otherwise looking ribby and unthrifty (definitely NOT morganish!).  Bigger issues with his disinterest
....Xrays (taken in February 2014) are posted.  Vet & Farrier saw no sign of rotation.  More recent photographs are scheduled.

Pictures taken 2014-07-18 are posted. Interesting to compare pictures from last Feb and now in July.  I've trimmed the album to keep only the most important photos.   He is due for a trim in 2-3 weeks.  Comments that I can convey to the trimmer are welcome.  I think she's done an amazing job.