Sugardine (or Sugardyne)

sunshine12982000

Hi, folks. Been gone a long time. I have a question for anyone who might know. I had the vet out for x-rays yesterday, and he told me to make a sugardine paste to put on the bottom of Sabrina's foot for a small wound. It's sugar and povidone (10% iodine). I asked him if the sugar would soak into her system through her sole, and he said he didn't think so. I just need to double check. I researched it, and many people use it for lots of things - successfully, but they didn't talk about IR. Thank you for any input.

Gayle and Sabrina
3/06
Fairview, TN
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/ECHistory/files/Sabrina/