Potential problem(s) with suddenly stopping Pergolide?

Betty Ann

I had an entire message finished...Chrome had an issue and closed, loosing my message just before it was sent.....not typing all that again.... :(

The scrip for two horses I have on Pergolide is about to run out this week and I am having difficulty getting in contact with the prescribing vet to get the repeats renewed. June bloodwork has both of them just under the upper end of the ref range at Cornell for ACTH.

Just wondering what, if any concerns there may be if Pergolide is stopped suddenly. (They are on 1mg and .75mg)

Betty Ann
Mar 08
ON CAN