Re: Potential problem(s) with suddenly stopping Pergolide?

Nancy C

Hi Betty

Sorry you had this NEO issue.  I *try* to remember to compose in other software then coy and paste.  Don't always remember.  Very frustrating.

Stopping suddenly is not a good idea.  Would try to get another vet on board or call the pharmacy for other ideas.

Quick review here:

Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
http://ecirhorse.org/index.php/equine-cushing-s-and-insulin-resistance-group-inc

---In EquineCushings@..., <lucke@...> wrote :

The scrip for two horses I have on Pergolide is about to run out this week and I am having difficulty getting in contact with the prescribing vet to get the repeats renewed. June bloodwork has both of them just under the upper end of the ref range at Cornell for ACTH.