Re: Possible early PPID symptoms

paulah@...

---In EquineCushings@..., <claudiagoodman22@...> wrote :

Hi Chandra and Claudia,
Thanks for sharing your perspective.  I am at the point of disbelief, denial and dismay, and for some reason this is hitting me harder than my other horse Cory's diagnosis.  We'll run the full panel in September and see where we stand at that point.
Thanks again,
--Paula

In hindsight, I should have tested her again in Aug/Sep 2013 to see where she was going. I regret not knowing and treating her 6 months earlier, but grateful she was able to rebound. I think it's important to not count on seeing multiple symptoms - I used it as a reason to not act sooner.

Best of luck,

Claudia & Silhouette 2014 California