Re: Sad news

Shari Starr

Michele, I am so very sorry to hear of the passing of Bea into spirit. My thoughts & prayers are with you. I'll light a candle for Bea tonight from my NW Washington porch in Bea's honor. It's been a little over a year of my love, Snickers passing to spirit. I'll pass on this quote to you that was helpful for me.The Hoofbeats In Heaven yahoo support group has helped me greatly & there is a lot of helpful links there also.

"....The answer to the mystery of existence is the love you shared, sometimes so imperfectly. And when the loss wakes you to the deeper beauty of it, the sanctity of it, you can't get off your knees for a long time; you're driven to your knees not by the weight of the loss, but by gratitude for what preceded the loss. ..The ache is always there, but one day not the emptiness, because to nurture the emptiness , to take solace in it, is to disrespect the gift of life." - Dean Koontz

Shari Fly Free, Snickers mom

ECIR June, 2013

Western Washington State