Re: Lumps on my mare biopsied and inconclusive results

Lorna Cane

Marion,I can't remember your CH link, but didn't I see that the ACTH was somewhere in the 400 range?
Which lab was that?

Just asking because if it were me, and there weren't extenuating circs., I would want to be getting beyond 1 mg of pergolide as soon as I could.

Not sure what you mean by 'increasing dosage by 1/8 gram........' Probably you meant 1/8 mg?
Are you diluting tab in water and breaking down the liquid amount in syringe to get these small amount in?

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup