Re: Need help to post history

Donna Powell

Whoops!  Sorry, with all the frustration I am having getting the CH posted I mouthed off to the group and did not mean to.  Thought I was private messaging...my bad.  Sorry.  But I am really frustrated.

Donna
Beaufort, SC
May 2011

On Tuesday, August 5, 2014 6:34 AM, "Donna Powell midnightstarulysses@... [EquineCushings]" wrote:

Ok, I joined, but still cannot write a case history.  I have been to every link and tried all the suggestions about how to make a case history and get the response that it isn't supported.  I either get the form and am unable to use it or I get the response that this is not supported.  I tried the phf and doc version...nada.  Why is this so difficult?  I have never had so much trouble doing something like this.

What now?

Donna Ulysses Rolex
Beaufort,SC
May 2011