Re: Laminar Wedge

Nancy C

I have dealt with lamina wedges off and on in my gelding for some 13 years now.

Most of what people fear does not take place.  If protection is needed, boots provides that.

Really need pictures.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
http://ecirhorse.org/index.php/equine-cushing-s-and-insulin-resistance-group-inc

---In EquineCushings@..., <kansteen5545@...> wrote :

Hi Lavinia -
I can certainly do that - however, the trimmer I had when my mare was growing out the 1/2" wedge only backed up the toe to the edge of the wedge - said it would be more protection because if the wedge was cut into,