Re: WAS: New Member From Colorado, NOW: Abcess Question

Suzanne Mansolilli

Thanks for clarifying, Lavinia.

Regarding the blood test, in reviewing Cornell's current Test and Fee Schedule, which tests should I request?  I was originally advised by Mandy to get "ACTH, Insulin/Glucose/Leptin".  However, I see ACTH bundled with Insulin and Leptin. Does this include Glucose, or do I choose that as a separate test?

Here's the link to their Test and Fee Schedule:

Please advise!

Thnx,
PS any help on "trimming" your above reply to me would be appreciated. When I try to delete parts of your message, my whole post gets deleted.  Step-by-step instructions are what I need, please.