Re: shawnee hoof pics

taxwizardsmel@...

Thank you Lavinia. Thank you for the links. I guess I am "yahoo Group Challenged" and have a hard time navigating. I am getting a bit better.

Yes if you can do markups. He comes on August 19th.

Most likely the grass was causing the ripples. I know now he is a dry lot horse. I thought he could tolerate some pasture. He was running out every morning bucking and playing and feeling great. I was using his neck as a measure to tell me if he was getting too much grass. When he got too cresty I would keep him in. That obviously did not work.

My Morgan mare is sore now as well, so he now has a buddy to keep him company.

Melanie and Shawnee

Aug 2013 Oregon