Re: 2 crippled ponies.Please help.

Hannah T

Hi Mandy,The photos of the hooves themselves I haven't managed to take yet. It's proving to be difficult on my own, but I will keep trying.  The links to the xrays are here:

Yahoo! Groups

These xrays were taken before the correct trim and they had long toes. However, there are 2 of Ziggy's xrays in there that were taken after the trim.They are the two front feet,which show his feet as they are right now. I will start walking him inhand on straight lines on soft ground and try to sort these hoof photos out. I have worked so hard at getting them both to this point, there is no way on earth I am going to rush this if you think it is too soon.

Hannah,1/8/14,Uk

Ziggy and Jaffa

Yahoo! Groups