Re: Hedy crossed the rainbow bridge

Donna Coughlin

Fly free Hedy! I know you're joining many beloved horses over that rainbow. Five years ago, I lost a gray thoroughbred who also had melanomas and several seizures the last year of his life. I took him to the clinic when his appetite failed, actually several days before he died, and there were internal tumors everywhere. So I brought him home and he died while playing in the snow with my younger horse. I still feel blessed to have had him in my life for so long, and I know you'll feel the same about Hedy.
Donna Coughlin, Duke, Obi and Robin
CT 2009