Re: ACTH results

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Maureen,

How is McKenna doing? Here is the link to her case history. It helps us enormously when you include it with your posts:

It appears that she is currently on .5mg of pergolide - is that correct? What form is this in - liquid/ powder/capsule/? Has she had any previous testing for PPID? We recommend tapering up to the required dose. As we are just starting the seasonal rise period it is likely she will need an escalating dose at first to both control the currently high level and control the escalating level due to the rise. Have a read here on our informational website for more detailed info:

http://www.ecirhorse.org/

Ask that you add your general location to your signature so that we can give you more appropriate, localized info. Appreciate your help with this.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team