Re: Shawnee Labs

taxwizardsmel@...

He has been off pasture for 2 months now. I actually did insulin on 7/24 and it was 118.89. I did not feel confident that his blood was stored properly so I had a retest done with a different vet. Both used Cornell.

She did it on 8/11 and it came back at 125. Last May 2013 his insulin was 120.96. The vet had put him on metformin in June 2013 and by August it was 39-40.(do not know if that is what helped him however he was still suffering from laminitis when it was that low)

The ACTH was run on August 11th at 36. Could iron levels be contributing to this?

Melanie and Shawnee

Oregon Aug 2013