Re: G:I

Nancy Piper

I am starting to think I am missing a page of the blood test my veterinarian sent me. She had an ACTH Endogenous Level, showing she was in range.

I will post it to the ECH8 as soon as I figure it all out. I will also call my vet tomorrow to see if I'm missing a page.

Thanks,

Nancy and Jetta

July 2014

Missouri

What kind of tests were run? Usually, the terms glucose and insulin are written out in full. Insulin doesn't get tested on the standard CBC and Chem Profile but glucose is included.