Re: pictures

kansteen5545@...

Hi Lavinia -
I tried it - when I click on the pics on my computer - and then open the pictures - nothing happens after that. The picture just sits there. If I right click on the opened picture, and then click on "open with windows",ect - it disappears for a second - but nothing gets loaded up - when I close out and click on the purple box - nothing happens - when I check the "photo" it says there are no photos.
Karen
Scarborough,ME
May 2014

---- "shilohmom@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Karen,

To add photos to your album first open the album. Then click on the purple icon on the upper right side of the screen "Add Photos". A box will come up titled Add Photos. Click on the small box with the arrow in it "add photos", which will open a screen to your computer. Find the pics on your computer, click on them and then hit "open". This will send them to the album. Once they have uploaded, click Post Photos in the purple box and they will be added to the album.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team