Sending blood work in to Cornell

layzd@...

Another client horse is presenting with a multitude of conflicting symptoms and this owner is interested in testing for IR, Cushings and possibly EPSM.  I will direct EPSM questions to that group, but trying to find the correct links for getting instructions for the vet to draw and process blood correctly and for shipping to Cornell.  https://xa.yimg.com/df/EquineCushings/SendingBloodworkToCornell.pdf?token=vrIOGDMZesjrE0W6mjFna3n6cRt4brxHRl23L6qaueSIoqC4yG60pbSd99uuE1Bahqd67GFK9aqAZmgahLtitw4uDVQ8PGcT_nBhlkQoQJrUKsjf8X955MxttdJi8VhwMbPHmTI_LA7IgOmleAoDiV_2t97nvkkPJSExSNm-F9PIBs4YXwx-Ww_feuvDAIitoeptOzetNR-w8DC_5v2f5xyvElZLYxQraYG5HWbRgKigtatDTeufFQ&type=download

This file I found is from 2005.  Is this the most current instructions on sending in blood work for ACTH?   We are also testing for IR, so should the Glucose/Insulin test also be done at Cornell?

There is a link on the DDT page, http://diaglab.vet.cornell.edu/test/feeman/AppendC/pdf  but this link is not working for me.

Seeing horse tomorrow, so quick response will be helpful.  Thank you.

Debora

2/12