Hay...Girl! www.haygirl.ca precioushaygirl@gmail.com

Precious Hay Girl

Hi everyone...I am new to your group and wanted to say the information provided is very valuable here! I have struggled with my horse from developing fat pads to weight fluctuations and crappy hooves. It wasn't till I tested my hay that I quickly learned that the hay was the problem and ultimately it saved my horse from developing laminitis. Long story short I am here to help as I started my hay business because I couldn't find help nor did anyone test hay or do it properly in the first place. If your in need of hay or assistance please check my website out at www.haygirl.ca or email me at precioushaygirl@... or I am also on Facebook. I am located in Delta, BC Canada Thank you. Pamela Janssen