Re: hoof pics

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Karen,

Go to ECHistory8 and click on the "Photos" tab at the top of the screen.

Once the pictures come up, click on the "Albums" tab just above the displayed pictures.

Then click on Bay Lady's Album.

Next, click on the "Edit" box, top right side of the screen. It has a pencil icon in the box along with the word edit. This will bring up all the pictures in the album with a box beneath each one that says "Description".

Click on the description box and type in what the picture is.

When you're done with all of them, click the purple "Save" box at the top of the screen.

That should do it.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team

---In EquineCushings@..., <kansteen5545@...> wrote :

Hi Lavinia -
If you can explain how to label the pics it would be helpful. Guess I can trim better than I can work my computer. I did think of labeling the feet before we took the pictures - like you do with x-rays - but I hadn't noticed labels on other pictures sent by other people so I didn't do it.
Karen
Sacrborough,ME
May 2014