Re: Pergolide Dosing

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Chris,

You are most welcome :)

You are unfortunately experiencing some of the oh-so-helpful (NOT!) effects of Yahoo's Neo operating format. Appreciate that you persevered. Good work on getting so many puzzle pieces in place. Frankie is lucky to have you as his human. Here is the link to Frankie's file:

Because we are now in the seasonal rise period of the year, Frankie's ACTH is continuing to rise even as you are working to bring it even lower so it gets a bit trickier to find the perfect balance. If this were one of my horses, I would aim to get the pergolide dose to 2.5mg or even 3mg then retest late September to see where I stood.

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team