Re: Transporting a blood sample from Canada to Cornell

Sue

Hi Lavinia and Jean,Thank you, I got all excited to see your newer version of the discount information than the one that is currently in the ECIR files, unfortunately they still  don't cover Canada although they said that they are working on it.

 I just got off of the phone with Cornell and they don't know what I would need to bring a blood sample over the border.  As our hay samples need Prior Notice to go to Equi-analytical I am assuming that something will be needed for me to transport blood over the border.

So I still need help!

Sue and Busy
Kingston ON
October 2010