Re: Hay shopping, 8% ESC + starch?

paulah@...

Hi Kathleen,
I haven't analyzed any new hay yet, just wanted a strategy.  Last year's choices were 10.3%, 8% and 6%.  Is there something besides the ESC + starch I should consider?  I was just going to get the carb analysis done and make sure Onyx will eat the hay before getting the rest of the analysis done.
The hay analysis for what they are currently getting is in their respective files on EChistory 8, links below.
Thanks,

Paula with Cory (IR) and Onyx in Bucks County, PA, USA

EC 2014     NCRplus2011

Yahoo! Groups

---In EquineCushings@..., <katmando@...> wrote :

Where is your hay analysis posted so we can take a look at it?
Kathleen (KFG in KCMO)
Director, ECIR, Inc
Missouri, USA
Dec 2005