Re: Gift of pergoiled

Sandra Hodge

Hello,
My name is Sandra Hall, ERICK..OK....I would love the Pergolide for my gelding.
Please reply to   cuttinaussie@...

On Monday, September 1, 2014 8:48 AM, "naturalhoofcare@... [EquineCushings]" wrote:

Hello all I know it's a holiday but if I could get a quick answer I really would appreciate it. I have a offer of a gift of some compounded pergoiled from 2012. Sealed and stored in a cool dark place. I use pacasend now and as I am sure you all know is expensive. Waiting blood work now to see is the 4mg is controlling or will have to increase. My question, is the compounded medicine still effective or stable? Thanks very much! SharonM