Help with Updating Case History

Suzanne Mansolilli

I'm unable to edit my case history for an update.

I'm on a MacBook Pro and downloaded the CH form, opened it in Pages, filled it in and saved it as a pdf. file.  I did that in the following way: from the Pages menu, clicked Print, clicked Save to pdf.

Upon opening the saved pdf document, I cannot edit it.  I'm going to have to download another form and fill the whole thing out again to add my bloodwork  results unless anyone can help me do it more efficiently.

Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!!!

SuzanneM and Monty

Western Colorado -- July, 2014