Re: Pergalide and Chaste Tree

Audrey Samilow

My horse did both and was not successful on the chaste tree. I had to switch him to the prasend because his cushings went out of control on the pergolide, I heard that they are not compounding it correctly.
Audrey

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2014, at 5:46 PM, "laurenn1717@... [EquineCushings]" <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi! I have a horse who has both Cushings and Anhydrosis. Right now he is on Pergalide to control his Cushings and a supplement to help him sweat. He grows a coat like a polar bear and I have heard great things about Chaste Tree Berry but I am concerned it will interact with the pergalide. Has anyone ever had their horse on both pergalide and Chaste Tree? Thank you!

Lauren