Nuzu Stabul 1

Lavinia Fiscaletti

    I have been working with the Tractor Supply Company store in Coventry, RI to get them to carry the Stabul 1 as an in-store item rather than having to special order it each time. If we can demonstrate that there is enough interest in it the store is willing to stock it. I just received an order of 20 bags so have it available if anyone is interested in trying it out. I have both the banana and fenugreek flavors. We don't need a huge commitment from any one person - a few bags per month would suffice.

    Would anyone that might be interested in using this feed please contact me  OFF-LIST at:

     shilohmom @ outlook . com

    Just remove the spaces.

    Thanks.

    Lavinia