Re: Pergolide Prescription

Thanks LeeAnn,

The links you sent don't work on my end, and when I select More, the option for database is grey so I can't select it.  When I try to search the table of contents I get a sad face screen.

Even sadder, I'm very tech savvy and work providing software support to poor souls who have NO computer experience lol.

I'm going to just order from thrivingpets.com so I can get this moving.

However, now his question is liquid, powder, or capsules?

And, while we're at it, I've seen the APF is recommended as well?

When I start, should I start at less than 1mg and slowly bring him up?

Any advice is greatly appreciated,

Wallene and Travis in NC
September 2012