Re: Error: Discription could not process this "GET" request

Bonnie

When I get the error message, The method of removing the word "pets" from the url does not work. When I put the cursor on the url the whole thing gets highlighted so it cannot be edited, as it disappears.

I tried highlighting it and replacing it just with "neo". That brings up a list below it of urls that I have visited (just 3) and one of them is the message page for this list. I click on it and shazam! here I am. That might work for some folks.

Bonnie Ivey, Ontario 12/08