Re: 2 crippled ponies.Please help.

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Hannah,

I agree that I wouldn't want to use someone on my horses who is known to have a temper - you need patience to work well with horses.

Mandy has given you some good places to learn general info on trimming. If you want specific help with your two boys just post here with the questions and add some recent pictures to the photo albums and we can help you out by doing some mark-ups along with an explanation of those mark-ups. You can also post any general hoof questions on our sister site ECHoof , which Mandy has already given you the link to.

Lavinia, dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team