Re: Shawnee is getting worse

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Melanie,

Neo makes adding links annoying because it converts your link to an advertising blurb but it still works as a link. I can do some mark-ups a bit later but from what I see, I agree completely with Linda on the wall rasping. I also see what appears to be thinning of the sole in the front half of the foot and there is absolutely no excess sole there to be thinned. The toes need to be backed in the horizontal plane not lowered from the bottom. It's a common issue and could certainly be contributing to Shawnee's current soreness.

Here is the link to his photos:

Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team