Re: Timothy Balance Cubes

Lorna Cane

Hi Karen,

> Then I noticed that the label with the vitamins is for Timothy Complete Cubes. What are these?

Not Lavinia,but I can help here. In Canada the ODTBC have to be called Complete Cubes.They are the same product.
I can't remember why now( something to do with government regs),but Aurelio follows our group,so he may speak up with the details.

I had understood that the Complete Cubes name was just in Canada,but I think I'm missing a detail.
I think Complete Cubes identifies the product more accurately,but it would be nice to avoid the "2-name" confusion.
In any case,they are the same product.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*