Re: Ollie Has His Wings 1980-2014

janieclougher@...

One of his friends said,"Today I grieve for wonderful Ollie, a mighty horse that gave children without wings the freedom to fly."

What a beautiful tribute you have written for Ollie - and the quote above says it all.

Thank you, Lorna and Ollie, for all the people and horses you have helped, and continue to help.

Jaini and crew
EC mod/support
BC09

---In EquineCushings@..., <windybriars@...> wrote :

Hi Everyone,

Ollie and I met 27 years ago, when he was 7. I was looking for a therapy horse for my little therapeutic riding program. He was looking for a home, because his previous people had left him at a horse trader's farm.

I was so lucky.