Prascend and Spookiness?

Nancy Blase

Hi

My 21 year old warmblood gelding was diagnosed with Cushings about two years ago. He has been well controlled on Prascend. Over this period of time he has become increasingly spooky. My vet has been very engaged and has pretty much exhausted all potential issues (feet, teeth, ears, back, hocks, cannons, Lyme Disease). He was never spooky before but it has become an increasing problem. Is it possible he is having some reaction to his medication? He takes one tablet of Prascend per day along with Prevacox. The only supplement he gets is SmartPak UltraCalm (thought this might help the spookiness).

Thanks for your help in trying to sort through this issue.

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.