Re: Broken Links - REMINDER please vote

Nancy C

Hi All

As many of you know our LINKS are not redirecting unless you take the old category word "pets" out of the URL.

I have submitted a request with Yahoo "uservoice" that yahoo members can vote on.  This request is now 26th  on the engineers "list of things to do", up from 221st.

IME, more votes move the request up the list and can eventually lead to a fix.  Takes a while but it can work. It will help to let them hear from us.  Thank you, thank you, to those who have already done so!

Please go here to cast your vote.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/209451-us-groups/suggestions/6466598-broken-links

Thanks for your help.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.