Help please balancing hay

jennifer

Hello there,

I'm nursing a really bad bout of the flu and seem to not be able to balance my new hay.

Would someone be willing to balance it for me? I need to order the new supplement (a company here mixes it for me based on the numbers I provide) next week. I just got the results back from equi-analytical.

I would be so relieved. Even looking at the laptop screen and typing this message multiplies my headache. :(

Our IR boy is compensated IR and has been thriving on a balanced diet since 2011, thanks to this list and Dr. K.

Jennifer in Germany

Laramie July 2011