IR donkey needs a new home

Diane Schneider

I posted about this before but I got no response so I will just keep posting periodically hoping someone will see it that would like a donkey or as a companion for their horse who is already doing the IR protocol. Longears is a 12 hand standard donkey, originally a wild/feral BLM burro, now very gentle. I have had him since he was a yearling and he is 18 now. He has foundered but is now sound and I am riding him. I am in Michigan but I am willing to deliver him to almost anywhere for the right home. I no longer have any horses so he is now alone and needs a companion and I am getting out of animals.

Diane