Re: IR donkey needs a new home

Nancy C

We're getting OT here, so need to move this to ECHorsekeeping.  I understand your goals Diane but this could easily flood  this list.

Please make sure you sign your posts with your name, general location and date you joined the group.  I would think anyone interested would want to see a Case History as well.

Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org
Check out the FACTS on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup
Equine Cushing's and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.

---In EquineCushings@..., <dianeschneider1@...> wrote :

Hi Mary!  I told Abby I should ask you if you wanted him but I think she said you asked her if I wanted yours!