Re: Chaste Tree

Lorna Cane

Hi Lauren,

>How do I go about uploading his case history?

I've taken these directions from one of LeeAnne's messages t help someone else.I'm posting the entire thing because I know there are others with questions.
Upload to Your Folder:
A) Using Old Yahoo Version:

1. Go to the current location for posting NEW case histories. To find the current New History Site see Links to ECIR Case History Sites

2. Click on Create Folder (Yahoo Neo see next section)

3. Name the folder My Name. Use whatever name you wish to use but it should match the name you use on the EC list. For example: Susan C or Susan and Dobbin. NOTE: Do not use any punctuation in the name of the folder. Sooner or later, punctuation will result in a link that will not work and the loss of your folder’s contents.

4. Click on Add File to upload your horse’s Case History

5. Click on the Choose File or Browse button to find the file on your computer, then select the file (using “open” or “choose”)

B) Using Yahoo Neo Version:
1. Go to the current location for posting NEW case histories. To find the current New History Site see Links to ECIR Case History Sites Instructions for Posting and Updating Case Histories Sept 26, 2013

2. Look for the Upload icon:

3. Name the folder MyName. Use whatever name you wish but the folder name should match the name you use on the ECIR main list. For example: Susan C or Susan and Dobbin. Click “Save” to save your folder in the files. *NOTE: Do not use any punctuation or symbols in the name of the  folder. Sooner or later, punctuation /symbols will result in a link that will not work and the loss of your folder’s contents.

4. Find and open your folder

5. Click on Upload button:

6. Find the file on your computer and select the file by clicking on the file name.

7. Click on Open button

8. Type in a description if needed

9. Click on the Save button

You now have your own folder to put your horse’s information in. Save/bookmark your folders’s URL
and include it in your post each time you ask questions on the EC List. This will let ECIR volunteers find
your information quickly. Your Folder URL should look similar to this:

Hope this helps,and that it is not caught up in any new NEO glitches.

Lorna in Ontario,Canada
ECIR Moderator 2002
*See What Works in Equine Nutrition*

https://www.facebook.com/ECIRGroup